Jeevan’s HLA laboratory does Sequence Based High Resolution Typing of potential stem cell donors, cord blood donations from our registries and prospective recipients who are referred to us from other transplant centres across India. In 2014, our HLA laboratory services were expanded to include samples from various transplant centres across the country and in 2015, this was further expanded to type our adult stem cell registry donors.
HIGH RESOLUTION HLA TYPING
We perform HLA typing for Class I (A, B, C) & Class II (DRB1 and DQB1)
- Peripheral Blood
- Cord Blood
- Buccal Swabs
We are equipped with the state-of-the-art validated Robotic Technology for the DNA extraction and sequencing process.
- High Throughput allele level sequence based typing (SBT) using Sanger Sequencing Technology.
- Fast, accurate, cost effective and reliable High Resolution Sequencing Platform.
- Multiple HLA Genes can be performed in a single run.
- We resolve (Exon2, Exon3 and Exon4 of Class I) and (Exon2 and Exon3 of Class II) for unambiguous HLA Typing.
- Novel alleles are also characterized.
- Samples are processed and reported with the latest release of IMGT allele Database.
- 4 working days for Clinical Samples
- 7 working days for Registry Samples
- 10 working days for Research / Validation Samples
Mr. Nirmal Kumar
Email : email@example.com