Before You Join
Make sure you are between 18-50 years and you are committed:
If you match the patient and are requested to donate stem cells, you have the right to decline. However, a late decision could endanger the life of the patient who is dependent on this matching stem cell donation for survival.
As a member of Jeevan Stem Cell Registry we want you to understand and commit that:
1. You are willing to donate to any patient who needs your stem cells.
2. You are willing to give a blood sample / Cheek swabs for HLA typing and addition to the registry.
3. You will be listed in the registry till the age of 61 and you will inform Be The Cure Registry, if you are unwilling or unable to continue in the registry
for any reason.
4. Keep us updated if there is any change in your contact details. Send a mail to email@example.com
5. In the event of you being a match,
a. You will respond quickly
b. You will be asked to give an additional blood sample for testing
c. You will receive injections of a drug to increase the number of blood forming cells in the blood stream
d. You will donate your stem cells in an approved institution and the procedures might take approximately 2 to 6 hours.
OK, I Understand.